Thoracic outlet Syndrome : any of a group of neuromuscular disorders that are marked by the compression of nerves (as the
brachial plexus) or blood vessels (as the subclavian artery or vein) as they pass from the neck toward the armpit or proximal
arm through a space in the upper thorax between the clavicle and the first rib, that typically result in pain, numbness, weakness,
or intolerance to cold, and that are usually caused by a congenital anatomical anomaly,traumatic injury, or repetitive motion of
the shoulder and arm
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
- Help detoxication of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure.
- Good for musde relaxation, increase flexbility in your muscles and mobility.
- Improved breathing.
- Improves posture, Balance, corrects body alignments and
Mental Benefits of Thai Massage
- Improve you outlook towards life, builds an emotional balance.
- Help with concentration and creativity. Mind and body concentration.
- Clear and caim your mind. Gain Mental clarity.
Psychological effects of Thai Massage.
- Reduce and Relieve stress and anxiety.
- Help people boost their inner energy levels.
- Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
- Raise the energy level and stamina.
- Build internal power. (and creates a natural confidence).